Sunday, November 14, 2010

Reflection

Throughout this course, I have improved my skills in design, as well as increase my knowledge on the theories and concepts and as well as issues in the publication world. Examples of what I have learnt include the power of new media, social issues behind publishing, the danger of the Internet and the concept of composition in design. Moreover, the practicality of this course made me realize that design isn't as easy as I thought it was. Therefore, I would recommend that people to not underestimate design and publishing.

I am more analytical now when comes to design and publishing. For instance, I don't look at magazines or the newspapers the same way as I did before the start of the course. I would study its' form and function and apply the theories of design as I look at it. This subject has provided me useful knowledge that will assist me in my future undertakings.

No comments:

Post a Comment